- Feeding options to suit customer needs viz.
- Gravity based vibratory in line feeding.
- 90 degree feeding.
- Suitable for any shape and size plain dry biscuits.
- Possible to pack biscuits in Single / Multi pile formation.
- Optional String pack (Garland) style possible for pre defined no. of packs /string.
- Optional extended conveyor at out feed for easy transfer packed products.
- Outfeed conveyor can be coupled to downstream packing systems.
- Feeding options available to suit individual customer requirement.
Technical Data Sheet
|Cut off Length||MM||85 to 260|
|Wrapper width Max||MM||≤ 280|
|Wrapper Diameter Max||MM||≤ 300|
|Wrapper Wt. Max||KG||≤ 20|
|Product sizes Min.||MM||Length 30 Width 20 Height 10|
|Max||MM||Length 150 Width 120 Height 40|
|Mechanical Packing Speed Max||PPM||250 ( Depends on stack length)|
|Appx. M/c. Dimensions (w/o packing)||METER||Length 4.5 Width 1.4 Height 1.8|
|Appx. M/c. Wt. (w/o packing)||KG||1400|
- All machines are user friendly.
- Reliable center and cross sealing.
- Wrapper driven servo motor for ease in packet length changeover.
- Parts coming in contact with products are made from stainless steel or food grade plastic material.
- Temp. Control through PLC, eliminates need of separate temp controller in panel.
- Two way Auto print mark correction through HMI.
- Machines are suitable for different tropical conditions.
- Machines fitted with sealed lubricated bearings.
- In plant / at site training given to key personnel.
- 24 X 7 technical Support available.
Standard Machine Features
- Twin reel holder Machine reduces wrapper wastage & change over time.
- Machine always stops in open jaw condition.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction in synchronization with wrapper speed in m/c running condition.
- Mounting brackets to adopt any type of coding device.
- Ample inside Panel space reduces temp. Rise in panel.
- Customer needs Feeding options available.
- Touch screen HMI for ease in operation.
- Zigzag knife pattern to enhance packet look.
- Positive wrapper feed drive by Servo motor.
Optional Machine Features
- Auto wrapper splicing for high speed machines.
- A set of change parts to run additional new product on the same machine.
- End gusseting system.
- Extended out feed.
- Annual Preventive maintenance contract.
- Stainless Guards, covers and panel.
- Auto roller closing / opening.
- Foot and rest pad to adjust desired Machine height with machine mobility.
- Second head station to cut pre defined packs for string pack formation.