High Speed Cream Sandwiching Machines with following options
- Single Lane Creamer up to 600 sandwiches per minute (SPM)
- Two Lane Creamer up to 1200 sandwiches per minute (SPM)
- Four Lane Creamer up to 2400 sandwiches per minute (SPM)
- Six Lane Creamer up to 3600 sandwiches per minute (SPM)
Value for money, state of the art design, with higher safety standards
Hygienic, very consistent & reliable
Very easy to understand, operate and maintain
Less moving parts, less vibration and noise levels
Component failure is minimized to almost NIL
On line feeding of Biscuits Shells right from the packing table is possible in case of fully automation of dedicated cream sandwiching line
Eight, Ten and twelve lane options are available on demand for on line creaming requirement as part of total automation.
Integrated packing solutions with cream sandwiching machines options are
- Single lane cream sandwiching with Mini Pack HFW machine.
- Single lane cream sandwiching with Slug Pack HFW machine
- Two lane Cream Sandwiching with Slug Pack HFW machine.
- Two lane Cream Sandwiching with Family Pack HFW machine.
- Two lane Cream Sandwiching with Combo HFW machine.
- Four lane and Six Lane Cream Sandwiching with lane multiplier, Auto Slug Loader for multiple packing machines etc, are also offered.
|1||Structure and Frame||M.S.Angle / Pipe or SS Angle / Pipe / Channel|
|2||Parts which come in contact with product||Stainless Steel 304, Food Grade Plastic, PU|
|3||A C Motors / Gear Boxes||Bonfiglioli Make|
|5||Bearings||SKF make, FAG make|
|6||Rollers||Aluminum / S. S./ Nylon / PU|
|7||P L C / servo motors / VFD / HMI||Mitsubishi Make|
|8||Proximity Switches||Omron / Stick / Schneider Make|
|9||Limit Switches||Schneider / Telemechanique|
|10||Electric Power supply||415 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz / 60 Hz or as per customer demand|
- All machines are user friendly.
- Reliable center and cross sealing.
- Wrapper driven servo motor for ease in packet length changeover.
- Parts coming in contact with products are made from stainless steel or food grade plastic material.
- Control through PLC, eliminates need of separate temp. controller in panel.
- Two way Auto print mark correction through HMI.
- Machines are suitable for different tropical conditions.
- Machines fitted with sealed lubricated bearings.
- In plant / at site training given to key personnel.
- 24 X 7 technical Support available.
Standard machine Features
- Twin reel holder Machine reduces wrapper wastage & change over time.
- Machine always stops in open jaw condition.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction in synchronization with wrapper speed in m/c running condition.
- Mounting brackets to adopt any type of coding device.
- Ample inside Panel space reduces temp Rise in panel.
- Customer needs Feeding options available.
- Machine is inbuilt with end gusseting system.
- Touch screen HMI for ease in operation.
- Zigzag knife pattern to enhance packet look.
- Positive wrapper feed drive by Servo motor.