Technical Data Sheet
|Cut off Length||MM||470|
|Wrapper width Max||MM||≤ 1000|
|Wrapper Diameter Max||MM||≤ 300|
|Wrapper Wt. Max||KG||≤ 20|
|Product sizes Min.||MM||Length 150 Width 150 Height 25|
|Max||MM||Length 350 Width 300 Height 65|
|Mechanical Packing Speed Max||BPM||60 for 5×2 combination|
|Appx. M/c. Dimensions (w/o packing)||METER||Length 9.7 Width 1.6 Height 1.7|
|Appx. M/c. Wt. (w/o packing)||KG||2000|
- All machines are user friendly.
- Reliable center and cross sealing.
- Wrapper driven servo motor for ease in packet length changeover.
- Parts coming in contact with products are made from stainless steel or food grade plastic material.
- Temp. Control through PLC, eliminates need of separate temp controller in panel.
- Two way Auto print mark correction through HMI.
- Machines are suitable for different tropical conditions.
- Machines fitted with sealed lubricated bearings.
- In plant / at site training given to key personnel.
- 24 X 7 technical Support available.
Standard Machine Features
- Twin reel holder Machine reduces wrapper wastage & change over time.
- Machine always stops in open jaw condition.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction in. synchronization with wrapper speed in m/c running condition.
- Mounting brackets to adopt any type of coding device.
- Ample inside Panel space reduces temp. Rise in panel.
- Touch screen HMI for ease in operation.
- Zigzag knife pattern to enhance packet look.
- Positive wrapper feed drive.
Optional Machine Features
- A set of change parts to run additional new product on the same machine.
- Extended infeed and extended outfeed.
- Mechanical gusseting at cross seal ends.
- Annual Preventive maintenance contract.
- Stainless Guards, covers and panel.
- Auto roller closing / opening.
- Foot and rest pad to adjust desired Machine height with machine mobility.