Slug Wrap 5 Axis
- Suitable for plain & dry biscuits standing on edge in single slug for Pack size up to 200 Gr.
- Servo motor & Ball screw Mechanism for easy stack length adjustment in m/c running condition.
- Small Biscuit thickness deviations are well taken care in m/c running condition.
- Biscuits are fed manually in twin chute feeding magazines.
- Desired stack length biscuit slugs are formed and separated by auto slug separation system.
- The slug separation is based on stack length dimension basis.
- Suitable for various Feeding systems to suit individual customer requirement.
Technical Data Sheet
|Cut off Length||MM||120 to 250|
|Wrapper width Max||MM||≤ 280|
|Wrapper Diameter Max||MM||≤ 300|
|Wrapper Wt. Max||KG||≤ 20|
|Product sizes Min.||MM||Length 60 Width 40 Height 30|
|Max||MM||Length 180 Width 75 Height 70|
|Mechanical Packing Speed Max||PPM||170 ( Depends on stack length)|
|Appx. M/c. Dimensions (w/o packing)||METER||Length 5.5 Width 1.6 Height 1.8|
|Appx. M/c. Wt. (w/o packing)||KG||1550|
- All machines are user friendly.
- Reliable center and cross sealing.
- Wrapper driven servo motor for ease in packet length changeover.
- Servo motor & Ball screw Mechanism for ease of stack length adjustment in m/c running condition.
- Parts coming in contact with products are made from stainless steel or food grade plastic material.
- Temp. Control through PLC, eliminates need of separate temp controller in panel.
- Two way Auto print mark correction through HMI.
- Machines are suitable for different tropical conditions.
- Machines fitted with sealed lubricated bearings.
- In plant / at site training given to key personnel.
- 24 X 7 technical Support available.
Standard Machine Features
- Twin reel holder Machine reduces wrapper wastage & change over time.
- Machine always stops in open jaw condition.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction in synchronization with wrapper speed in m/c running condition.
- Mounting brackets to adopt any type of coding device.
- Ample inside Panel space reduces temp. Rise in panel.
- Customer needs Feeding options available.
- Machine is inbuilt with end gusseting system.
- Touch screen HMI for ease in operation.
- Zigzag knife pattern to enhance packet look.
- Positive wrapper feed drive by Servo motor.
Optional Machine Features
- Auto wrapper splicing for high speed machines.
- A set of change parts to run additional new product on the same machine.
- Extended outfeed.
- Annual Preventive maintenance contract.
- Stainless Guards, covers and panel.
- Auto roller closing / opening.
- Foot and rest pad to adjust desired Machine height with machine mobility.